Contractor Supply and
STAFDA Member Directory Media Kits
|Contractor Supply Magazine 2017 Media Guide||STAFDA Member Directory 2018 Media Guide|
The Voice of Distribution
Contractor Supply magazine serves more than 18,000 construction fastener, tool and supply distributors, manufacturers and rep egencies across North America.
The average distributor has thousands of active contractor accounts, so when a distributor sees and responds to your
Contractor Supply's veteran staff has been serving construction supply distributors and suppliers for decades, building relationships and trust.
Vital Statistics:• Print Circulation: 18,500
• Print Frequency: 6x yearly
• Website Page Views: 603,000/year
• CS Weekly e-Newsletter Circulation: 10,000
• CS Weekly e-Newsletter Average Open Rate: 25%
• CS E-Blast Average Send: 8,045
• CS E-Blast Average Open Rate: 23%
Click the name of the person below to send an e-mail to the advertising contact of your choice:
The Right Tool for the Job
Reserve Your Space Now!
Product sourcing can be the difference between keeping or losing customers. The STAFDA Member Directory helps distributors quickly find Your Products — and add Your Brands to their line cards.
The STAFDA Member Directory is updated each year with current management contacts so distributors can quickly find the right people to call for product information.
The proof is in the numbers:
• With over 1,100 distributor firms with 6,633 branches, STAFDA Distributor Members sell over $15 Billion annually in goods and services
• In 2016, STAFDA Directory Online page views grew 52 percent year-over-year — to 45,600
• In 2016, distributors spent an average of 6.44 minutes per visit researching products and services in the STAFDA Directory Online — a 31 percent increase year-over-year
•Nearly 75 percent of STAFDA Distributor Members have purchased products and added lines as a result of seeing them in the STAFDA Member Directory.