Simpson to feature new products and Mike Holmes at IBS
HGTV star Mike Holmes, Sr. will appear Tuesday, January 19.
Simpson Strong-Tie will showcase several innovative and time-saving products as well as host professional contractor and popular HGTV star Mike Holmes and his son Mike Holmes, Jr. at the International Builders Show (IBS) in Las Vegas, Jan. 19-21, in booths C1728 and C1827.
Simpson Strong Tie products featured at IBS include:
- The new CBTZ concealed beam tie combines structural strength with invisibility for applications that call for concealed joinery rather than standard beam-to-post connections
- Strong Frame special moment frame, which has received industry acclaim for its innovative design, features patented Yield-Link structural fuse technology. During a seismic event, the beam-to-column links are engineered to bear the brunt of lateral forces, keeping the structural integrity of the beams and columns intact.
- Strong-Rod continuous rod tiedown systems feature new code-listed components and optimized rod-run assemblies, providing Designers with cost-effective and code-tested options for light-frame, mid-rise wood construction
- The Steel Strong-Wall shearwall, a composite design that features some of the highest allowable loads in the industry while offering easy and fast installation
- The Strong-Wall SB shearwall, which provides greater lateral-force resistance for a broad range of residential and multifamily applications, including garage portals and large openings
Simpson Strong-Tie will also feature product demonstrations of the Fein cordless motor for Quik Drive auto-feed screw driving systems as well as installation demonstrations of Strong Drive and Deck Drive fasteners. Quik Drive systems help save contractors time and expense on jobsites, and are easy to use, durable and come with an extension that enables stand-up-and-drive fastening.
Mike Holmes, professional contractor and the host and creator of the hit TV series Holmes on Homes, and his son Mike Holmes Jr. will be visiting the Simpson Strong-Tie booths on Tuesday and Wednesday, Jan. 19-20. Simpson Strong-Tie is part of Holmes Approved Products.
Mike Holmes Sr.
Tuesday at 11:45 a.m. and 1:55 p.m.
Mike Holmes Jr.
Tuesday at 10:25 a.m. and 3:15 p.m.
Wednesday at 10:25 a.m. and 3:15 p.m.
Learn more at www.strongtie.com