CLA releases sixth annual Manufacturing and Distribution Outlook
Report compiles insights from 700 U.S. manufacturers and distributors.
CliftonLarsonAllen's sixth edition of the Manufacturing and Distribution Outlook report is now available. The free report is a composite of opinions from nearly 700 privately owned manufacturing and distribution companies across the country.
The results are summarized and analyzed in four key areas essential to the health and sustainability of any company: leadership, execution, growth, and finances.
The report offers insights on a wide range of topics:
- Planning for succession
- Finding solutions to workforce challenges
- Operating steadily amid economic ups and downs
- Making use of the latest technology
- Managing capacity
- Preparing to enter (or not) into global trade
- Aligning revenue expectations and profitability
- Crafting product and customer diversification strategies
Click here to download the report. (Note, downloads require registration.)
CLA is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Learn more at www.claconnect.com.