IronPlanet announces Spring 2016 Cat auction schedule
Adding first Cat Auction Services U.K. sale to expand offerings in Europe.
IronPlanet has announced key dates and details for its initial spring 2016 lineup of onsite unreserved public auctions under its Cat Auction Services brand. In addition to IronPlanet’s weekly online sales, its Cat Auction Services schedule features five major onsite events across the U.S., Canada and for the first time, the U.K.
“We have a great schedule of upcoming auctions this spring under our Cat Auction Services marketplace with the strategic addition of our first onsite sale in the U.K. and a large regional sale in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with some key featured sellers,” said IronPlanet President Jeff Jeter. “This schedule comes on the heels of our record-breaking Florida auction where we sold $93.8 million worth of equipment with strong participation from Cat and other strategic OEM dealers, rental companies and contractors. We look forward to further expanding our reach this year with our Cat Auction Services unreserved auctions across North America and Europe.”
IronPlanet’s Cat Auction Services Upcoming Event Schedule:
- March 23 – St. Cloud, Minnesota hosted by Ziegler CAT
- March 30 – Edmonton, Alberta, hosted by Finning
- April 13 – Denver, Colorado, hosted by Wagner Equipment
- April 20 – United Kingdom, hosted by Finning
- May 3 – Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas, with featured sellers Louisiana Cat, Mustang Cat, PipeLine Machinery, Riggs CAT and Warren CAT
More information for all of these events can be found at www.ironplanet.com.